Friday, April 16, 2010

Her First Tooth!

I sooooo wish I could say that this is a picture of Charlotte. She won't even let me get in her mouth long enough to take a picture of her tooth. Yes, I said tooth. She has already cut her first tooth and I couldn't be more excited about it! I first noticed it Tuesday evening when I picked her up from daycare as I was putting her pacifier in her mouth. Once I saw the white sliver, I tried to get a better look and she sealed her mouth up tight. Eventually, I was able to get in there to feel around and sure enough it has cut through the gums. I can't wait for it to come in and get a picture of that gummy smile with her very first tooth! My baby is sure growing up fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene