Wednesday, May 26, 2010

8 months & crawling



Hard to believe that my baby is already crawling! She'd been rocking on her knees for a couple of weeks now and once she realized that she didn't want to be in that position she would push herself back into a sitting position. I really hoped that Charlotte would start crawling while Gene's parents were here, but the day after they left on Sunday she crawled for the first time. Not only did she wait until they left, she waited until Gene left for training (out of town) for a few days. : ( Then to top it off, three days after crawling for the first time, she pulls herself up for the first time, too. Watching her do these things gives me a great deal of satisfaction and sadness at the same time. I'm so proud of her accomplishments, but it's all happening tooo fast. I still can't remember what it was like when she was a newborn and I even stayed home with her for 3 months! People weren't kidding when they said the first year just flies by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. That's so amazing. My little one is starting to roll over more and more. I know if I blink I will miss something. I'm so excited for you. Sorry, but before you know it, she will be walking. =o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene