Thursday, November 18, 2010

Charlotte's First Birthday


So, Charlotte's been a year old for almost 2 months now and I'm just getting around to posting some pictures. Hopefully my next blog won't be to mention that's she's in preschool already. lol! Most of my trouble is getting Blogger to load my pictures. I'll have a short message with some picture updates then I get kicked off because it's taking so long to upload. I've never had this problem before and it's quite annoying. We have wireless and high speed Internet access so I'm not sure what the deal is. I may have to find another website to blog.
Anyways, we had a wonderful birthday party for Charlotte at the house on Saturday, September 25th in the afternoon with family & friends. It was the perfect day: warm, sunny and just beautiful. I made lady bug cupcakes for a quick & easy serve and to cut down on the mess. Since we typically feed Charlotte fresh fruits, veges and chicken she didn't quite know what to do with the cupcake. She'd had a couple of bites of ice cream before, but we're pretty strict on what we feed her, so I really didn't know how she'd handle it. At first she stared at it, poked at the cupcake a couple of times, put a finger in her mouth to taste it and after a couple of bites she wanted her strawberries instead. ; )

She had a good day and we're very thankful for all of the love our family and friends showed our baby girl. She's so very lucky and so are we!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene