Friday, November 19, 2010

The walking babies!



Charlotte took her first steps just a couple of days shy of her 1st birthday, but we could never get it caught on film. She'd stand for a really long time balancing herself, but once she took a couple of steps she'd fall right over before I could even run for the camera. So, a couple of weeks ago we finally caught some video of Charlotte walking. Now, she walks everywhere with a few crawls in between. I just can't believe how fast she's grown. It seems like yesterday that she crawled for the first time. Before I know it, she'll be running a marathon!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! Scotlin is so close. She want's to walk so bad. She keeps standing without holding onto anything and inching herself around our furniture. I can't wait. I bet it's really fun having a walking baby. I mean, having a baby at all is really fun...walking, crawling, crying, drooling. I love every minute!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene