Friday, February 18, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010


I realize that it's been 3 months since my last update. I just can't seem to find time to catch up anymore. Ever since we brought Charlotte home from the hospital time seems to be on permanent fast forward and especially since I've been back in school much of my time goes to taking care of Charlotte or studying. Poor Gene. . . he's been so patient & supportive flying solo most of the time while I study because he wants me to be able to keep my grades up. I applaud those families with multiple children and a schedule that puts mine to shame. I don't know how they do it. We'll just be so thrilled (and relieved) once I'm finished with school.


Now that it's 3am & I can't sleep cleaning the house would wake everyone up so I figured I would update my long overdue blog.


Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene