Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I spoke too soon!


Since my last posting my morning sickness went from being just nauseous at night to being nausous in the morning, afternoon and evening. It seriously hit me like a ton of bricks on Sunday. I haven't really been able to keep anything down since. Because of the ice/snowstorm I didn't go to work yesterday which was a huge blessing b/c I could stay home in my pj's and make a run to the restroom at a moment's notice. I'm not complaining, and not even the slightest. I don't enjoy being sick at all, and those of you who know me well know that I'm the biggest baby around when it comes to being sick. But I'm actually handling this quite well because it means there's a little peanut growing inside of me growing bigger and stronger every day. : )

4 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I hope things get better and easier for you. Hang in there, as you said...it's all worth it. Can't wait to see that belly grow. You are going to be such a gorgeous mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy...that's no fun!!! I heard eating Ginger helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey little mama, I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick. But, you've definitely got the right attitude. Your little peanut is growing and that's a good thing!!! I've been watching the footage of the ice storm. How miserable. I hope you are staying warm!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to remember what helped me. I remember Lori telling me that sharp cheddar cheese helped and she was right but that presented other problems..lol. Lots of protein helped me, too. And for some reason crunching on ice chips seemed to help. Weird, I know, but whatever works. I'll say a prayer that this pregnancy will be like mine with Amanda. I woke up the morning of my 11th week and *POOF* I wasn't sick another day! Love you, Renee. Lots of prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene