Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 months pregnant


No real news to report, but I had been ignoring a request for
a belly picture. Mostly b/c I've been busy studying among other things. So, here ya go! As you can see, I'm barely showing and it could be due to the fact that I just had dinner right before this picture was taken. My pants are very snug and I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable in most of them. I'm considering buying a few pairs in a couple of sizes bigger since I'm still waaaaay to small to fit into maternity clothes. Anyways, even though you can barely see my growing tummy, it's still exciting to see even the slightest change. There's this one spot above my belly button that's hard as a rock. They say it's the uterus hardening. It's sooo wild to feel it. Let's see what else? OH! Thankfully, the 24 hour sickness is gone. Yippee! HOWEVER, if I don't eat something substantial every 2 hours I get pretty faint and dizzy. It's not a good thing b/c then the dizziness makes me nauseous. Oh the joys of pregnancy!! lol. . . In all seriousness, it's not so bad. I have a really great excuse to eat all the time! BUT not just whatever I want though. I like to pride myself in the fact that I have been eating very healthy. I drink lots of OJ, eat plenty of fruits and veges and make sure to eat plenty of proteins. I am a bit bummed about the fact I can't eat fish. Even though I totally HATE fish it's supposed to be really good for fetal brain development, so I thought by taking some fish oil pills would give me that supplement that I needed, but I ended up developing an allergic reaction to the pills. Couldn't figure it out for 2 months why I couldn't stop itching. I'm allergic to fish!! Where else can I get Omega 3??? Nuts, but I'm semi allergic to those, too. How is my baby going to get his/her brain food if everything I touch doesn't like me?!!? Flax. That's right flax. They make cereals and a pill supplement in flax form that has Omega 3 in it. Let's only hope that I don't get an allergic reaction from that, too!!!



2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! hehe I love that picture and your lil belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Barilla makes a pasta that has Omega 3's in it (as well as extra protein, etc.) It's not half bad. I think it's a nice substitute for itchy fish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene