Thursday, March 19, 2009

Second Trimester Begins!

First of all, I want to say Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day to everyone!! Gene and I went to my work's 19th annual St. Patty's day celebration on Tuesday at the Muhammad Ali Center. Plenty of food and drink to be had, but water only for me thank you! ; ) The view was gorgeous with wall to wall windows overlooking the Ohio River and the weather could not have been more perfect with a high of 75 degrees. Schmoozing with clients as many (or few) that I knew and mingling with OBT friends. By 9pm, I was wiped out due to a screaming headache that I had from earlier in the day. None the less, definitely a good time for sure!

So, today marks the first day of my second trimester. I can't believe that I'm already 14 weeks pregnant. Time is flying by soo fast! They say that this stage is the best part of being pregnant. You're over the sickness, but not big enough to be uncomfortable. So, I'm looking forward to having much more energy, especially to tend to my poorly neglected house and possibly making some edible dishes for my sweet and patient husband. He has definitely picked up the slack for me around the house lately and has been so very patient with me while I've been nursing one aliment after another. Not to mention alot of my time after working all day is in school or studying, so you can imagine what my poor house looks like. So, Gene if you're reading this. . THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR ALLLLLLL THAT YOU DO FOR ME!!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

So, now that everyone's seen the mushy side of me I'll close for now. lol! ; )

Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for stopping by. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene