Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cheerio, ol' chap/ol' girl!!


Today is the BIG day!! Right now we're in the process of doing laundry to have plenty of clean clothes for our trip and I'm also doing some house work so that when we come back I won't have to do anything but rest. I think the cats know we're leaving b/c they're begging for attention, but they'll have plenty of company since my brother and step-mom are taking care of the house while we're gone. Thank you sooooooooo much Bradley and Lori!!!

I just can't wait to get to England!! This is going to be a great trip meeting Gene's aunts, uncles and cousins, and Mum will get to see her family after being away for 11 years. 11 years!! WOW! What a trip this will be for all of us!! AND. . . . my SWEET, SWEET and ADORABLE husband bought me a super nice camera for our trip. I spent hours playing with it last night and I simply can't wait to use it!!! Hope all is well for everyone and we'll be in touch with plenty of stories and pictures when we come back.

See ya!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH I can't wait to see all your pictures. Are you exploring any castles??? All I can do is dream of all those places that I love. I can't wait to go there someday. =o)Have a great time deary. Cheerio~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time honey. I will miss you but can't wait until you get back and you can share your experiences with me. :) That was soooooooo super sweet of Gene to buy the camera for you. HOW ROMANTIC!!! Enjoy it and you'll have a great place/subject for practice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene