Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We're half way there!

Just a quick post for tonight. I meant to post this picture last week, but I've been busy studying for my biology final and our friends Dan & Christine have been in town since Friday visiting from Colorado. Dan worked with Gene at West Coast Furniture in California. He was also in our wedding and he married a sweet gal with the patience of a Saint. Gotta love that Christine!! So we've been busy going to Derby, showing them the sites (what little we have here in Southern Indiana) and catching up on our lives. Needless to say this posting is a little late.


So, this is me at the half way mark - 5 months pregnant, which brings me to the most exciting part of this posting - we're finding out the sex of the baby tomorrow!!!!! Bright & early at 7:30 in the morning, as long as the little bean cooperates, we'll know whether we're having a BOY or a GIRL! I'll keep you all posted!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene