Saturday, June 20, 2009

We call her Blue Steel.

We knew the time would come when we needed a family car. My truck just wasn't car seat friendly with the bench front seat and fold out seats in the back. And let's not mention the 2 Camaros Gene has parked in the garage. With those bucket seats, I was not warming up to the idea of driving them. We also knew having a baby was a big expense, so buying another vehicle and having another payment wasn't the least bit appealing, but something had to be done before September. So, we got an offer from GM that we couldn't refuse and found something that was within our price range and had everything in a car we were looking for. I'm very pleased!! It's a 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT. Has a sun roof, partial leather and a stick which made it even more affordable and has plenty of room for a car seat and stroller. We're ready for ya baby girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it. It reminds me of my car. Mine's called Blueberry though. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene