Wednesday, July 1, 2009

7 months


Just a quick update since I haven't posted my monthly picture. We're 7 months pregnant and I only have about 11 weeks left. We've got the room painted and crib put together so I'll post some progress pictures of the baby's room soon. We're taking childbirth classes at the hospital and I'm pretty freaked out about the amount of potential pain I'll be in during labor. I have one magic word for you. . . . EPIDURAL. E-P-I-D-U-R-A-L. . . . and as soon as it's medically possible and safe I will want it all. In fact, if they can just knock my ass out and when I wake up have a beautiful little baby girl in my arms, I'll be TOTALLY okay with that. ; )

1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT!!!! Your post made me laugh. Yes, "Epidural" is a magic word during labor. I enthusiastically told the nurses I wanted it after laboring at home for eight hours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene