Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Shower

Here are a few pictures from the baby shower my mom and step-mom threw for me on Saturday, August 1st. It had been so dreary with rain a few days before, but that day couldn't have been more perfect with the sun out shining so brightly. Our friend Sam flew in from California for the shower since she wouldn't have been able to make it out in the fall with her school schedule getting ready to start. I have to say that Charlotte's one lucky little girl to have so many people in her life that already love and adore her and we were so very blessed with all the wonderful gifts from our family and friends. Thanks to all of you her room is just about ready for her arrival and once everything's in order I promise to post some pictures of her adorable room. I can't wait for her to get here!!!


The cake was absolutely amazing! My step-mom gave the bakery a picture of the bedding I ordered for Charlotte's crib and they copied it exactly. Very talented people!!

The center pieces for the tables.


And my lovely hostesses,
my mom Beverly Rogers and my step-mom Lori Jones.
I'm soo very lucky. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene