Sunday, August 16, 2009

Making Room for Baby

Due to popular demand, I've finally taken some pictures of the baby's room. I really wanted everything to be just right before I posted some pictures, but my friends have convinced to post my work in progress.

We converted the office into Charlotte's room. Here are the before pictures:




And the after pictures.




We're still finding accessories here & there and need to hang up her initials above the dresser, but the room is mostly complete. I'm really impressed at how nicely it has turned out. I toyed with the idea of having lady bugs as the theme because I didn't want the room to be overdone with them, but afer looking at how it has all come together, I really like it. Mainly because it's not all the same pattern and there is so much color that balances everything out.

Now all we need is to add the sweetness of our bouncing baby girl. ; )

2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable. I love it so far! I can't wait to get into another apartment and start my decorating. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! What a transformation! I LOVE it. It looks absolutely beautiful, you guys have done an awesome job. Thanks for sharing this work in progress...although I think it looks smashing as is. What a lucky litte girl you guys have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene