Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I have a feeling I'm getting pretty close, not only because I'm going to be 37 weeks tomorrow, but because my body definitely feels different. I'm having a lot of lower back pain and more pelvic pressure than usual and noticeably more after I've been sleeping or sitting for an extended period of time. Sleeping has been a struggle lately since I can't quite get comfortable and by the time I do get situated I either have to get up to pee or roll over b/c I'm snoring in Gene's ear and/or my body is going numb. BUT - what I do love is feeling Charlotte move around pivoting from side to side and poking me with her foot. She rumbles in the morning around 5 to give me love bumps, again after I've had my fruit for breakfast and then later in the afternoon after a long nap. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that feeling, which is why I'm not quite ready for her to make her grand appearance. I do have an appointment tomorrow and the nurse practitioner will check to see if I've dilated so we'll have a rough estimate on where we stand for Charlotte's arrival. So, I'll keep you all posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene