Friday, November 27, 2009

Charlotte's 1st Thanksgiving

'Tis the season to be thankful - and I have A LOT to be thankful for: my wonderful husband and our sweet precious baby. Not to mention the wonderful family and friends in our lives. For thanksgiving this year, Gene made his usual feast consisting of the beautiful bird, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, green bean casserole, mashed sweet potatoes and his famous stuffing. Plus, the day before he made pumpkin pie and mince meat pie. And I made Vermont Spice Cake, which was YUMMY! Needless to say, we had plenty of food for an army. Gene's brother and sister (Tim & Claire) were here and my Dad & Lori stopped by for dessert. It was an awesome day. Charlotte put on a great show for them and smiled up a storm. Charlotte's Auntie Claire is a photographer and took this amazing photo of my sweet baby. What can I say? I'm a very lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene