Monday, March 30, 2009

I couldn't help posting this picture because I felt like this not too long ago. Although, I don't think I was ever as skinny as the cartoon! lol! But there were days I would torture Gene by asking him every five minutes, "Am I starting to look pregnant, yet? Do I look pregnant now?" The answer was always no, but now. . . . Now is a different story. Every pair of pants I own are super snug. Every one of them! And b/c I'm not nearly big enough for maternity clothes, I'm safety pinning my pants and that's starting to get really uncomfortable. Especially when I don't have too many shirts to choose from that will cover up my exposing tummy. I've been going back and forth about buying a bigger size, but I hate to buy a bigger size for just a few more weeks of wear especially since I'll need to buy more clothes later on when I really start showing. I'm just trying to save up as much money as I can since babies aren't cheap, plus I'll be taking 3 months off UNPAID after he/she is born so I'm trying to budget for that. Everything will be fine I know because everything has always turned out okay. I've always had what I've needed and I've survived, but I've been a worrier my whole life. It's hard to break those old nasty habits. ; )

2 comments:

  1. God I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really recommend Motherhood Maternity in the Oxmoor Mall. Their pants with the Secret Fit belly panels are so good. Instead of a big bulky panel with elastic at the top, they have a skinny stretchy tube, sort of like a body slimmer. They would definitely fit you now, and they'll fit you when you're nine months. They were the only pants I wore while I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene