Saturday, April 4, 2009

4 months pregnant!

So, last night I finally caved and bought a few maternity
clothes. I couldn't take it anymore squeezing into my regular clothes and feeling just plain fat. After trying a few things on at Target I was feeling much better about my pregnant body. Not only were the items reasonably priced, they fit, they were comfortable, and made me feel like a million bucks! After getting a few things for casual wear, and a belly band, I went to Penny's to get a few more things for work. The belly band is a spandex material that goes around your waste like a tight belt, but it gives you plenty of breathing room to grow and hide the fact you can't zip or button up your pre-pregnancy clothes. It's super comfy, I love it! Now I can incorporate some of my new items with my regular stuff and feel like I have a whole new wardrobe without going too crazy with the clothes shopping. When I got home I modeled all of my things for Gene's approval (not that I needed it, but it's really nice to get his opinion) I couldn't wait to wear one of my new outfits. So, after overexerting myself cleaning a much overdue messy house today, I'm going to have dinner with a very dear friend of mine, Dana. We've chatted over the phone and emailed quite a bit lately, but I haven't seen her since before I got pregnant. So, it'll definitely be nice to catch up in person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene