Monday, December 28, 2009

Charlotte's 3 days of Christmas

This Christmas season was a special one for Gene & I because we got to celebrate Charlotte's 1st Christmas. On Christmas Eve my Mom and Kenny came over for dinner. We had a delicious ham dinner, opened presents and Charlotte got to spend a little time with her Granny and Grandpa.

Christmas morning Gene let me sleep in for a couple of hours and he hung out with Charlotte. Didn't get the 8 hours of consecutive sleep I asked Santa for, but I can appreciate what I do get. Charlotte, of course, is worth the lack of sleep. ; ) Watching her play with the tissue paper gets me all excited about Christmases to come when she's really going to get into it. Here she is 'opening' her gift from her Nanny (Gene's Mum).


The day after Christmas we got together with my Dad and Lori along with all of my brothers. My brother Chris has 2 girls, Layna & Kyla that are just the cutest and sweetest little things. They couldn't wait to spend Christmas with their new cousin.


By the end of the day Charlotte was wiped out. A lot of excitement for a little baby and she fell asleep in my sister-n-law's arms. Sometimes in the middle of the night when Charlotte wakes up for a feeding, I watch her sleep for a bit before going back to bed. It's one of my favorite things to do besides watching her smile or play. She just looks so angelic while sleeping that I almost cry every time. I really love watching every minute of her and can't get enough. Merry Christmas my sweet baby Charlotte. Your mommy and daddy love you sooooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene