Saturday, January 2, 2010

Charlotte rolled over!

It seemed like this happened overnight. One day out of the blue while we were changing her she tried to flip herself over. So, I'd been putting her on the floor daily to see if she would take the plunge. On New Year's Eve (when these pictures were taken) I got pictures of her trying to do it. Squirming, kicking and grunting - she tried, tried and tried but Mommy finally pushed her along to show her how it'll feel once she gets there. I kept pleading with her, asking her to please do this for me before I go back to work. I was having a hard time dealing with being away from her & I didn't want to miss a thing. She's going to grow and change so much this year and I'll never be able to get that back. Well, 2 days later . . . she decided to roll over. I didn't get that on camera, but it was still an exciting moment for me and these pictures will remind me of that moment.



1 comment:

  1. She is soooo gorgeous! I'm so glad you were able to see her roll over for the first time. Happy New Year to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene