Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4 months and eating cereal

Charlotte's 4 month appointment went really well. She now weighs 16.15 pounds and has grown to 25 inches long. The pediatrician discussed starting little Miss Charlotte on cereal and solids. So, last weekend we took it slow and started her off with cereal. It's a little runny at first until she gets the idea, but she was a true trooper and gave each bite a shot. We finished the bowl, most of it probably on her bib than in her mouth, but that's okay because practice makes perfect and eventually Charlotte will be eating thicker cereal in no time. And have a somewhat clean bib, too. ; )

Patiently waiting while I get her bowl ready. She looks so tiny (and cute) in her highchair.

I'm so proud of her! She seem to like the cereal and gave each bite a try.

My sweet angel - accomplished and satisfied. I'm soooooo thankful for this little baby!!!!
She's already wearing some 6 - 9 month outfits, but still in the 3 - 6 month pants. She has strong, short little legs (stands with me holding her for a good amount of time), but has a very long upper body. With Gene and I both being very tall people, there's no doubt that Charlotte will be, too. She's rolling over like she's never had any difficulty before and just babbles away. I had her laughing hysterically the other day and it was just music to my ears. Every day it seems like she does something new and as I watch her grow I still can't believe I made this precious baby. : )

2 comments:

  1. Awe that's amazing. How fun. She's adorable! I can't believe I'm going to have one of those soon. hehe It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! I'm glad the cereal is going well thus far. Before you know it, she'll be eating fruits and veggies too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for thinking of us and stopping by. Can't wait to read your comments!

xoxox
Renee & Gene